FOR TEAMS GETTING ID CARDS DIRECTLY FROM SCCYSA
Coaches and Managers,
To better assist you and to help make your registration process easier we have developed a step by step process:
DO NOT MAKE ADJUSTMENT TO TEAM AGE!!!TEAM AGES ARE UPDATED FOR 2016/17 and for calendar year age matrix (MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS CORRECT
On Aug 1 your team age will automatically update by GotSoccer
Need a copy of your official roster? log into GotSoccer, click on Team Profile, click on Documents
Clubs are no longer allowed to register MYSA at large players, they must register via the state office website!!!
If you do not have any roster changes you still must forward a copy of your last year’s OFFICIAL roster and simply put at the top…NO CHANGES
A. For new teams or teams changing clubs:
1. We will need your team username and password for your GotSoccer team account.
2. Please follow the below directions for registering your team.
B. Entering coach/assn coach/manager/players into your team account:
1. Submit hand written changes on last year’s official roster(official rosters are located under team profile then documents), i.e. scratch through deleted players,
coaches and managers names; at the bottom write in new, moved players and players switching teams within your club; at the top write in new coaches or managers. NEW TEAMS email us a list of coaches, managers and players. NOTATE TEAM NAME CHANGES AND AGE GROUP CHANGES!!!
2. To enter players onto your team that have been previously registered in a different club in GotSoccer, the player must go to www.sccysa.org click on
GotSoccer Links in menu. Under Player Moves, click
on your club. Player MUST log in under Individual Users - Existing
NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT) Click on forgot password if needed.
3. Enter new players (new means they don't have a GotSoccer Account) into your GotSoccer team account. Use all CAPS when typing.
USE LEGAL NAMES! Address, phone, and email are required. Leave player ID number BLANK.
a. Do NOT enter Secondary Players (see #7 below).
b. Do NOT enter a player that has previously been registered in a different club in GotSoccer in 2011-16 (see #2).
c. Do NOT enter a player previously in your same club (simply write their name on hand written roster and indicate that they were previously with your
4. Enter new coaches and managers by going to www.sccysa.org click on GotSoccer Links in menu
same club (see #1).
. Under Additions, click on your club.
a. FYI there WILL be a period of time
when coaches and managers are blank in your team account DON’T
PANIC…this is OK…they will reappear once
we approve your roster…DO NOT re-enter previously registered coaches/managers.
5. Delete players who are not playing out of your team account by clicking on Roster Tab, then click on players name, then click Delete Player at the bottom. (FYI
this feature will be turned off once ID cards are printed.
6. Copies of state issued birth certificate (kept by SCCYSA) for new players are required.
7. Illinois players must have 2016/2017 Out-of-State Player Registration
8. Permission to Secondary Roster Form is only required when you are secondary rostering a player outside of your club.
9. ONLY NEW coaches/managers will be required to complete background check. .
10. ALL coaches (bench personnel) will be required to complete CDC to be carded. http://www.sccysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=870803
11. Deadline to have paperwork above into SCCYSA office is July 20. All teams are processed in the order received. Please allow a minimum of two (2) weeks to
12. We will call/email when completed and ready. ID cards will be generated in GotSoccer. You will be able to print them from the same spot as your roster.
13. Payment for ID cards must be paid prior to ID's being generated in GotSoccer.
14. Some clubs require club fees paid prior to ID's being generated in GotSoccer.
15. PHOTOS IN GOTSOCCER WILL PRINT ON ID CARDS, so if you are interested get those photos uploaded/updated with a CURRENT PHOTO. Photos must be a face shot (like drivers license photo) and they must be CURRENT. To upload from team account, click on players name. Under Photo
click upload. To upload by parents/players from Player Account. Log In, from Home page click Upload your photo or from My Profile under Player
Photo click upload.
Id card fees $19 per card if paperwork is turned in before the deadline (deadline July 20)
Id card fees increase by $1 per card per week after deadline (ie: July 25-July 29 $20/card, Aug 1-5 $21/card, etc.)
Payments made by credit card will be charged a 3% processing fee
MYSA will activate card printing on Aug 1, therefore no cards for 16/17 can be printed before then
For team name changes please e-mail or write on hand written roster. (Team Name MUST include coach’s last name)
Questions please call the office 636-498-1056 or e-mail email@example.com
If e-mailing paperwork please put all files in one document so we just have to press print once.
IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT REGISTERING FOR 2016/17 SEASON PLEASE LET US KNOW