FOR TEAMS GETTING ID CARDS DIRECTLY FROM SCCYSA
Coaches and Managers,
To better assist you and to help make your registration process easier we have developed a step by step process:
DO NOT MAKE ADJUSTMENT TO TEAM AGE!!!
On Aug 1 your team age will automatically update by GotSoccer
If you do not have any roster changes you still must forward a copy of your last year’s roster and simply put at the top…NO CHANGES
A. For new teams or teams changing clubs:
1. We will need your team username and password for your GotSoccer team account.
2. Please follow the below directions for registering your team.
B. Entering coach/assn coach/manager/players into your team account:
1. Submit hand written changes on last year’s official roster(official rosters are located under team profile then documents), i.e. scratch through deleted players,
coaches and managers names; at the bottom write in new and moved players; at the top write in new coaches or managers.
2. To enter players onto your team that have been previously registered in a different club in GotSoccer, the player must go to www.sccysa.org click on
GotSoccer Links in menu. Under Player Moves, click
on your club. Player MUST log in under Individual Users - Existing
NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT) Click on forgot password if needed.
3. Enter new players into your GotSoccer team account. Use all CAPS when typing.
USE LEGAL NAMES! Address, phone, and email are required. Leave player ID number BLANK.
a. Do NOT enter Secondary Players (see #7 below).
b. Do NOT enter a player that has previously been registered in a different club in GotSoccer in 2011-14 (see #2).
c. Do NOT enter a player previously in your same club (simply write their name on hand written roster and indicate that they were previously with your
4. Enter new coaches and managers by going to www.sccysa.org click on GotSoccer Links in menu
same club (see #1).
. Under Additions, click on your club.
a. FYI there WILL be a period of time
when coaches and managers are blank in your team account DON’T
PANIC…this is OK…they will reappear once
we approve your roster…DO NOT re-enter previously registered coaches/managers.
5. Delete players who are not playing out of your team account by clicking on Roster Tab, then click on players name, then click Delete Player at the bottom. (FYI
this feature will be turned off once ID cards are printed.
6. Copies of state issued birth certificate (kept by SCCYSA) for new players are required.
7. Dual Roster Form is required for any secondary players.
8. ALL new coaches/managers will be required to complete background check..
9. Deadline to have paperwork above into SCCYSA office is July 21. All teams are processed in the order received. Please allow a minimum of two (2) weeks to
10. We will call/email when completed and ready.
11. Payment for ID cards must be paid upon pick up.
12. Some clubs require club fees paid before release of cards.
Id card fees $19 per card (deadline July 21)
Id card fees increase by $1 per card per week after deadline (ie: July 28-Aug 1 $20/card, Aug 4-8 $21/card, etc.)
Payments made by credit card will be charged a 3% processing fee
MYSA will activate card printing on Aug 1, therefore no cards for 14/15 can be printed before then
For team name changes please e-mail or write on hand written roster. (Team Name MUST include coach’s last name)
Questions please call the office 636-498-1056 or e-mail email@example.com
If e-mailing paperwork please put all files in one document so we just have to press print once.
IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT REGISTERING FOR 2014/15 SEASON PLEASE LET US KNOW