Spring 2014 Outdoor
Recreational Plus=A team that will play soccer at an intermediate level. This level of play would be between the recreational and competitive division. These teams cannot have try-outs, no advertisement of any kind, or be hand selected by coach or any other member on the team.
All RECREATIONAL items & rules apply
- The oldest player on the team determines age division.
- This division is great for school & parish teams or just a neighborhood team.
- A maximum of 3 competitive players can play on a recreational team.
- If you are an individual player who would like to play at this level please indicate that on your registration form under other requests. Please note this request is honored as space permits and at the discretion of the SCCYSA Board (no house teams are formed as recreational plus teams).
- If team has their own uniform, the registration fee is returning player fee.
- All parish teams or teams originating from another organization will be required to provide a copy of their roster and have their most recent season record verified by a league official of the initial league / organization. If this is not provided by the league deadlines, the team will be automatically moved up to the next division
Recreational forms are used to register players and coaches.